In the wake of the new election season, I invite you to make a Eucharistic Adoration pledge of 1 hour on Storm Heaven Day (1st of each month) or at least once a month.
This holy hour may be spent in your parish church, whether Our Lord is in the Monstrance or residing in the Tabernacle.
Let us offer our 1 hour of Adoration for the following intentions:
- For the upcoming 2020 election, may God grant us good and righteous leaders to rule our nation;
- For the conversion and salvation of Catholic politicians and public figures who have betrayed their baptismal vows by publicly supporting abortion, same-sex “marriage”, and other issues that are diametrically opposed to the perennial teachings of the Catholic Faith;
- In reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and sins of indifference committed by unfaithful Catholics against Our Lord Jesus Christ truly present in the Holy Eucharist;
- For the bishops and other Church leaders to have the courage and strength of character to enforce Canon 915 and deny Holy Communion to Catholic politicians who publicly support abortion and same-sex unions;
- That we grow in love and union with Our Divine Savior through an increase in devotion to the Holy Eucharist.