“Give me an army saying the Rosary, and I will conquer the world!” Blessed Pope Pius IX
Throughout History, the recitation of the Rosary has obtained many miracles, especially in desperate times, whether during the Battle of Lepanto in 1571 or the Soviet invasion of Austria in 1955.
Our modern times are desperate indeed. Our Faith and our families are under attack. Evil seems to advance everywhere through the culture of death, the loss of Faith, the propagation of abortion, the legalization of euthanasia and physician-assisted suicide, the legalization of homosexual marriage and the rampant confusion in the world and even in the Church.
Yet now more than ever, we pray and we hope! We hope in God's mercy, we hope in Our Lord and in Our Lady. We hope in the power of the Holy Rosary.
Here is a sample of what Our Lady, Saints and Popes have said about the Rosary:
- “You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.” One of the 15 promises Our Lady herself gave to St. Dominic
- “The Rosary is the most excellent form of prayer and the most efficacious means of attaining eternal life. It is the remedy for all our evils, the root of all our blessings. There is no more excellent way of praying.” Pope Leo XIII
- "The Rosary is the 'weapon' for these times." St. Padre Pio
- "...it is the prayer that touches most the Heart of the Mother of God." St. Pius X
- "The Rosary is a magnificent and universal prayer for the needs of the Church, the nations and the entire world." Pope St. John XXIII
“Ask and you shall receive” is the promise of Our Divine Savior.
So, in union with all the angels and saints in Heaven, ask we shall, a million of us all together in union with Cardinal Burke's Mass in Rome.
Yes, I enlist in Operation Storm Heaven and I pledge to recite one Rosary on the 1st day of each month in union with the Holy Mass celebrated by Cardinal Burke!